No HT outside of the US?

Yup, some countries are blocked, as are some of the VPN services. I know we end up losing some new members because of that, but the amount of spammers in certain countries of using certain masking efforts is not worth the headache that comes with it.
Here’s an idea. What if you made them view 10-15x the ads and gave them immediate access to the “Other Small Game Forum” Then after making them wait several months only let 10% of them in. When the spammers start wanting access the “Other Big Game“ sub-forum, several of the more protective members of aforementioned sub-forum would politely remind them of their place and inform them that @BigFin dosen’t owe them anything and if they wanted in so badly they would leave their third world country for his. You could call it the ”North American Model of Forum Management“.

Obviously we would still complain there are too many of them…

:sneaky:

P.S. When they invariably neglect to use the search function and ask if the 7.62x39 is a good elk round they automatically get banned, thereby keeping their numbers in check and negating the need for a points system.

I got back last night from a trip to Kyrgyzstan with my family. HuntTalk was a no-go there, along with state game agency websites. I figured it was @Big Fin blocking those Russian hackers with a broad brush.

I don't remember if I checked it in the airport in Istanbul.

QQ
Umm. Am I the only one wondering why Quazy took his family to Kyrgyzstan?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back