NM Unit 16/21ish

NM Elk Addict

Hello Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has traveled toward unit 16ish/21ish this season yet. I'd like to head that way to scout and chop a bit of wood. With all the rain our state has been getting, I wonder if it is still pretty sloppy out there. Not a place I've liked to drive around during rain, so just want to make sure I get a feel for the area.

I'll be looking for some cute furry creatures during my trip. I'll keep y'all posted on what I see and find.

Thanks for any feedback you might be able to give.

"Just wondering if anyone has traveled toward unit 16ish/21ish this season yet. I'd like to head that way to scout and chop a bit of wood. I'll be looking for some cute furry creatures during my trip. "

You must be referring to the hotties living in the Quemado/Reserve area. :hump:

Last edited:
"Just wondering if anyone has traveled toward unit 16ish/21ish this season yet. I'd like to head that way to scout and chop a bit of wood. I'll be looking for some cute furry creatures during my trip. "

You must be referring to the hotties living in the Quemado/Reserve area. :hump:

Lotta great elk are about here,but Hotties? Not that I've seen,,,lol.

West of the divide is drier than east right now,but a deluge hit the middle Gila yesterday.Warm dry this week with more monsoon next.

Thanks Hank.

Khunter - I've seen a few of them hotties out there. Few and far between, but the cute furry creatures I'll be looking for are all four legged. The two legged ones tend to be around Quemadoa as you said. Better to keep you warm during those winter hunts. I sure used to like them Cliff darlings once upon a time. They sure knew how to ride

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back