Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Nissan will no longer produce Titans for the North American market

Been in the rumor mill for a bit, sounds like it’s official. Will the cost of used pickups go up or down with this news? Was thinking about getting one, myself

Picked up a 2018 Pro 4X on clearance. Best truck I've ever had... despite the minor annoyances with interior trim. Drove Chevy's for 25 years b4 that. Have a tendancy to hold onto a vehicle & drive my money's worth out of it. That's not changed, as I don't plan on changing that any time soon.

poorly marketed. they put zero effort into it for a really long time. same body style for almost 15 years. it's fate was probably sealed in like 2013. it's like they weren't even trying to compete.

real hidden gem though. the 2002-2015 pro 4x's are among the most bullet proof and 4wd capable full size trucks you can find. functionally they're a just larger more powerful tacoma.

Been in the rumor mill for a bit, sounds like it’s official. Will the cost of used pickups go up or down with this news? Was thinking about getting one, myself

Getting parts for repairs is typically the next problem. It is usually a matter of which part and how interchangeable it may be with another model, but eventually it will be a problem.

Decided I wanted to try one before they were gone. 2021 Pro-4x. Really enjoying it so far, but haven’t done anything too exciting either.
I have the exact same truck down to the color. Got it new in 11/2020 and already have 60K miles on it. Has been fantastic On and off pavement.

A few minor warranty issues (tailgate bushing failed, intermittent-wiper rain sensor stopped working), but it was 10-15% less $ than the Tundra for basically the same truck (I previously had a Tundra for a decade).

the front license plate mount on the skid plate is a horrible design, ripped that sucker off within a month crossing a creek so now it just lives under my seat and I throw it in the window whenever I park at the airport or in Denver. I’ve only used the rear locker and hill descent feature once (mostly just to test them) and both were as advertised.

I was planning to trade in for another new one when the 25’s came out as that was supposed to be the next big set of changes but probably won’t now. I think the good news on parts if they phase them out is that I believe a lot of parts are interchangeable with the Armada.

Good to hear @cedahm! Got a little better warranty, just to cover some of the bells and whistles, should I have issues, but otherwise I’m liking it so far.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back