Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nikon Fieldscope III 20-60x60mm Spotting Scope Angled non ED

SHTF

I have for sale or trade a perfect condition Nikon Fieldscope III 20-60x60mm Spotting Scope Angled Non ED retails for 1200$ Im asking 750$ or trade for a Kifaru 6man Tipi, Sawtooth, or Seek Outside 6man tipi. Nothing wrong with the scope. Glass is in great condition (Pictures below) Also including a Brand new Vortex High Country Tripod comes with case. Will entertain other trades as well. Really no rush to get rid of this Spotter its one nice piece of gear. So if you need a nice spotter and have what Im after lets talk.

Adjusted the price. Sorry. This is a great Scope in new condition and comes with a Vortex High Country Brand new Tripod with 2 Mounting Plates. You will not be disappointed.

Photos:

New here but have terrific feedback on Archerytalk, Rokslide,com, Kifaru.net. Same userid I am a straight shooter and also very avid as a Prostaffer for many companies out there. You can purchase with confidence. I ship USPS Priority Mail insured with tracking # and ship the next day. I also provide you with my phone and address and I expect on any trade youd do the same.

Thanks for looking. If you want to make an offer Im very open to that. I love to barter and haggle. I can add to the deal for the right trade.

Last edited:
Price Drop 725$ Fantastic Optics Glass is in great condition. Comes with the case Vortex High Country Tripod and 2 Mounting plates. Can also do for 650$ without the Tripod.

Back