Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Night Burn...

ELKCHSR

Here is a few pics of one of the burns we did at night. These pics don't do justice for the colors one gets to see at night when playing with fire...
Enjoy....

Night_Burn_5.jpg

Night_Burn_6.jpg

Night_Burn_1.jpg

Night_Burn_2.jpg

Night_Burn_3.jpg

Night_Burn_4.jpg

Night_Burn_7.jpg

Neet pics Russ
hump.gif
So hey tell me,,,,How many hotdogs, and smores do y'all go through on a fire like that :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Putting them out?..... :D
The sweets wouldn't hold up Tony.... LOL .... It gets a little warm....
Thanks for the Kudo's guy's....

Great picture .
There is no way I could stand that close and take picture's. :eek: :eek:
One year while out hunting we had large embers falling around us and could see the glow from the fire.
After we got home I read that some hunters got chased by itsome were in a truck and another group was on horses on .

Thanks for being willing to put yourself on the line ,I could never do it.

The camera was one of those throw away's, they sure seem to take good pics, better than one would expect.
This fire was near Helena, there was a line around it, and we were in a holding pattern.
The news media can't take pics like this because they aren't allowed to get this close ;)
I sit here and listen to the rain pour onto the house, I don't know if there will be a next one. We haven't gotten to go to any out of state, and Washington is the only place the fires are a happining....
Thanks again all for the kudo's on the pics....
More to follow of some of the places we visited when I can get thru this chip in my camera. It sure takes a long time to shoot up a hundred pics...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back