Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NFA Wait Times

My first one seemed like it sat on the other side of the State for 10 days or so. Called and it was shipped the next day. Not on SC, but more their distributor not having their s**t together. Second one got within a week of having a tracking #.

Just ordered two more from SC two days ago, got in on the BOGO. Now in 9 months or so will have a dedicated 223 can and another lighter 22 LR can.

How long are you guys seeing from the time Silencer Central posts a USPS tracking number to when it ships? The website says 5-7 business days, but just curious what the real time is.
Mine was 14-21 days from shipping label to having the suppressor in hand.

How long are you guys seeing from the time Silencer Central posts a USPS tracking number to when it ships? The website says 5-7 business days, but just curious what the real time is.
Mine was a little quicker. They shipped it right at the 7 day from the sheriff’s letter. I got it about 4 days.

Mine was a little quicker. They shipped it right at the 7 day from the sheriff’s letter. I got it about 4 days.
Did you have to be there to sign for it or can they leave it on the porch or mailbox?

Did you have to be there to sign for it or can they leave it on the porch or mailbox?
Left it on the porch. For whatever they needed a signature when they shipped it to the state but the dealer who sent it to me didn’t require it. So I think it depends on the in state dealer.

Finally I can quit complaining.
Ordered 2 on 12/15/22 - one in hand 11/27/23.
Anyone know how to spray paint titanium?

Now if you will excuse me I have some brakes and flash hiders to remove and throw in the trash!

20231127_154123.jpg
The most stubborn of the buch. I thought I was going to warp the upper I was pushing so hard but it finally gave up after pulling it out of the freezer and heating the flash hider. Ar 10 in 22-250 with a 22" 14 twist is a coyote thumper.
The email for #2 was approved last night.

Been waiting since Feb. Last update was it may be Feb. before it is approved.

Also:
"
Silencer Shop Announcements

ATF eForms Updates

December 04, 2023

ATF announced they will be making changes to their eForms system tomorrow, December 5, 2023. Silencer Shop will also be updating our Full Auto software to coincide with this update and to enhance functionality. While making these improvements eForm 1 and eForm 4 certifications will be temporarily unavailable. This downtime is essential for ensuring we maintain industry-leading accuracy for eForms submissions.

Thank you for your patience,
Team Silencer Shop "

I hopped on the Silencer Central BOGO deal and ordered a Banish 30 gold. Will be nice to get a couple more barrels threaded and do the quick detach.
I jumped on too. Got a Banish 338. I love my banish 30 gold. It really tames my 300 weatherby. The wait is super annoying but part of the game. This my second time ordering through SC. From order to submitted to the ATF was around 3 days. Hopefully here by next rifle season.

Finally pulled the trigger and started my waiting period for a Diligent Defense Enforcer S-Ti from Capitol Armory. ATF.gov has the current processing time for Form 4 trust e-forms at 225 days, so there should be a little wiggle room in having it before MT general season.

Finally pulled the trigger and started my waiting period for a Diligent Defense Enforcer S-Ti from Capitol Armory. ATF.gov has the current processing time for Form 4 trust e-forms at 225 days, so there should be a little wiggle room in having it before MT general season.
I wouldn’t bet on it. I have one still pending from last January 27. Right at 11 months with no end in sight.

Silencer Central Purchase: 11/28/2022
Submitted: 12/28/2022
Letter sent to Zinke: 12/28/2023
Phone call with Zinke staffer: 01/03/2024
Approved: 01/04/2024

Coincidence that I was approved when I gave permission for the the Zinke staffer to contact the ATF? Possibly?

Now we wait for them in the mail which I've heard takes 2-6 weeks for SC to get it done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back