NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Newsletter just arrived

mtmiller

Good work with the newsletter Moosie. It was a great read and even better than the first. Looking forward to the next. Keep up the good work. I think I only saw one word misspelled.
wink.gif

I got mine too but after reading Moosies "Sportsmans Question" in the SI section I decided to put it to use in an unconventional manner.
fight.gif
J/K have not got it yet but hopefully it will be there when I get home.
biggrin.gif

Miller, then I don't feel bad for Spending only 4 hours throwin git together
wink.gif

Few.. I should have sent you yours on a softer piece of paper
biggrin.gif

Gunner... Next time help me out and Write an Article, we could put something about a Hells canyon trip or something. Then, We could even put a picture of you in there. Or you're man "friend"
tongue.gif

DM, we use only the Fastest ponies !!!

Flipper, Not bad for a basement operation eh ? Hopefully with time We can get it looking nicer and have more Info. either that.. Or we can have more pictures of me ... Buuuu hahahhahahhaha !!!!
rolleyes.gif

If things run the same course, I should get mine by my birthday
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I was thinking about doing an excercize/ fashon page about Jazzercise and Thongs
wink.gif
cool.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Not to be dissin your newsletter, but if you need an Editor, I happen to be one (well, sort of). I'd be happy to look over the next issue, before you release it to the masses

LOL Tony I think it took me almost 1 month before I got the first newsletter but I got this one today.
Good work on the letter and hey Cali a hell of a good article.
biggrin.gif

I know for a fact that Mojave sends them ALL out the same day... I don't know why Tennesee get's theres the next day and Washington takes 2 weeks to get there ?!?!?

Muskrat... I don't know if you get the Newsletter or not.. BUT me, Needing a Editor.. Buu hahahhaha !!!
wink.gif
Try and Find an Error
wink.gif
shhh.gif
(Besides the Random capitolization stuff....
tongue.gif

Gunner, Cooking page, I like it ..
rolleyes.gif

I know Mojave sends them out all at once. The whims of the post office just amuse me - most of the time.
frown.gif
It amazes me that something can be mailed 15 miles from my home, and yet the same thing mailed to someone else hundreds of miles away gets there first!

I'll get it eventually...

But Cali.. I didn't drive 15 miles from your home to send it to ya... We sent them from Idaho
wink.gif
Had I driven that far, I would have driven the rest of the way and Hand delivered it... wouldn't that be less silly
wink.gif

PS, got the "GOOD" for the "GOODS", thanx...

I volunteer as an advisor to the Boy Scouts, and our monthly newsletters are sent out from Long Beach. Sometimes the guys that live waaaaaayyyyyy out in the mountains receive theirs in two days while mine takes 2 weeks - that's the reference I was making.
rolleyes.gif

Glad you got it, Moosie. (Don't spend it all at BK!) Thanks again.

The newsletter made it all the way here to the sticks today, so Cali must live WAY out there.
tongue.gif
I haven't read it yet, but I'll go ahead and say that it's excellent, it changed my life, and I'll never see hunting the same way again.
wink.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back