Yeti GOBOX Collection

New WY Antelope Research Information Source

NEWHunter

Over the last few days WY Fish and Game has added some new features to the Hunt Planner on their website. Some of that information includes a unit summary, public land percentage by unit, and other information. I found the new info interesting and informative. Although I did find a unit where the percentage of public land listed is clearly wrong. As they say, “verify then trust,” or something like that. :)

I would suggest anybody looking for WY antelope hunting info review the information thoroughly - especially those new to the game.

I noticed that too. I'm not sure if they figure the % public land using the total acreage, or just "accessible."

I actually can't stand the new layout. It doesn't appear to have any info the old version did but it's more difficult and takes longer to compare stats.

I wish they would separate mule deer into from WT info. I'm not having much luck finding where the WTs roam in Wyoming from online research

With respect to whether they might be listing the total percentage of public versus the percentage of legally accessible public, I know the unit I noticed the error in showed a percentage that was noticeably lower than both total public and legally accessible public. Maybe just typos?

My gut tells me they are just showing a percentage for total public.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back