New toy

Sask hunter

Picked this up on an online auction a few months back and it’s been sitting at my brothers since. Finally made some time to go get it. Remington 700 varmint with the heavy 26” barrel in 22-250. Also has a Timnley trigger on it and an aftermarket stock. I think HS precision but I’ll have to check. Can’t wait to get a scope on this thing and throw a mag conversion kit on it and see how it shoots

9416CDC9-2E30-43E2-92C8-2EA27C56D248.jpeg

Picked this up on an online auction a few months back and it’s been sitting at my brothers since. Finally made some time to go get it. Remington 700 varmint with the heavy 26” barrel in 22-250. Also has a Timnley trigger on it and an aftermarket stock. I think HS precision but I’ll have to check. Can’t wait to get a scope on this thing and throw a mag conversion kit on it and see how it shoots

View attachment 273509
The only gun I have ever sold, and still regret after 20 years, was this exact gun. If it is the 700VS (Varmint Synthetic) model then I believe the HS stock with full aluminum bedding block was a factory offering. One heck of a gun and a blast to shoot, great find.

I had the same gun biut in a .204. Shot lots of prairie dogs with it.

Had a kiwk klip conversion kit but was getting slam fires as I would cycle. Anyone ever have that happen? As soon as I went back to the built in magazine no issues. Got it sighted in and This was the first group at 100 yards tonight off a bipod. Not sure why anyone would have sold it. Bonus it likes the same load as my other 22-250.
IMG_0634.jpeg

Had a kiwk klip conversion kit but was getting slam fires as I would cycle. Anyone ever have that happen? As soon as I went back to the built in magazine no issues. Got it sighted in and This was the first group at 100 yards tonight off a bipod. Not sure why anyone would have sold it. Bonus it likes the same load as my other 22-250.
View attachment 275535
Check for contact between the kwik klip bottom metal and the trigger.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back