new to unit 39 need partner

kaceys

i have hunted north idaho all my life (clearwater county), we moved to boise few years ago and always went north for hunting but as life has it cant afford to go this year. i am new to this area and have been out few times but i find myself lost hunting for mulies, i am used to whitetails and not sure where to go or how to do it. i have foundout that i need to be high until snow hits the high areas then migration starts.... and i have researched alot on differant areas but no good walked about 10 miles the other day and did not see any fresh sign. i am not asking for your honey hole but i would like a partner to hunt with who can guide me in this neck of the woods and give me tips on mulie hunting....i have hunted unit 39 harris creek and unit 32 off vandeucen heard shots but no luck nor sign on my end. i would love be able to go out and camp out until i get one, but have new baby so funds and time is very limited thank you all for reading my post and if you want to hunt or just throw me a few tips that would be great i am going out tonight and tomorrow am for while....

thanks kacey

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back