new to hunt talk

azdogman

Hello everyone this is my first time on here and im happy to finaly find a place for hound hunters to share stories and pics. Hopefully i will have some bear pics soon. Ike great stuff.

Hey stan hows it going? cj i will be headed up there when it opens, we go every year and camp on middle mnt rd.

i heard they killed a bunch over there, one buddie saw 11 bears in 2 days and another saw 5. He said in a couple weeks all the higher pears will be ripe and it will really be crawling with bears.

azdog,

Yeah, we saw 7 bears in 2.5 days. 5 black and 2 browns. All The pears were pretty ripe that we saw up high. it was my brother in laws first bear.

Do you run your dogs during the archery season?

By the way welcome aboard

Kevin, could have used your bear dogs last nite. I made a crummy shot on a nice one. I'll be back out this evening looking for him.......

you should have called me stan if you need my help let me know. 301-5529 yes i do guide but i am full for lion this year but i will do bear hunts this year for 200 a day no kill fee. I have hunted with the two guys with the govenors bear tags and we might hit 23 here soon.

Hello everyone this is my first time on here and im happy to finaly find a place for hound hunters to share stories and pics. Hopefully i will have some bear pics soon. Ike great stuff.

Thanks and good to have you aboard azdogman....

ikehump

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back