New to forum

New to forum. Read it everyday. Nice to see good people on here as opposed to another forum. Decided to join because I saw a Marine vet in need. Hunting is my passion, moved to Montana 9 years ago cause I got tired of sitting in tree stands and shooting 15 inch whitetail bucks. Came out here for the mule deer but have become elkcrazy. Not big bulls just elk! All I eat is game so cow, calf, spike whatever. Also love bear meat. Grew up killin bears. Do know a little about guns, ammo, ballistics and that stuff but always need info about western big game hunting. Thanks Randy for the videos. Learned a lot.

Well, that’s the great part. Eastern and Central. As an independent contractor I can be in both and have a place to rest my head. Muleys and antelope, elk , bear and trout fishing. I am VERY lucky . Very!!!

New to forum. Read it everyday. Nice to see good people on here as opposed to another forum. Decided to join because I saw a Marine vet in need. Hunting is my passion, moved to Montana 9 years ago cause I got tired of sitting in tree stands and shooting 15 inch whitetail bucks. Came out here for the mule deer but have become elkcrazy. Not big bulls just elk! All I eat is game so cow, calf, spike whatever. Also love bear meat. Grew up killin bears. Do know a little about guns, ammo, ballistics and that stuff but always need info about western big game hunting. Thanks Randy for the videos. Learned a lot.
Me too. Welcome.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back