Caribou Gear Tarp

New to Boise this fall

Ghanson04

Hello, I’m 21 years old and am about to leave the army this month. I’m originally from Washington and grew up duck hunting and fishing. I’ll be moving to Boise for college in August and looking forward to all the outdoors close to campus.

Welcome to the land of the Smurf Turf from a BSU alumni. You'll like Boise, it gets in your blood and if you choose to move away after school you'll end up looking for excuses to come back... fair warning.

Welcome to the forum! What part of Washington are you from? I was born In Caldwell, Idaho and have lived in eastern Washington for more than awhile. As much as the Boise area has changed I still really like going back, I think you'll like being there.

Welcome to the forum! What part of Washington are you from? I was born In Caldwell, Idaho and have lived in eastern Washington for more than awhile. As much as the Boise area has changed I still really like going back, I think you'll like being there.
Was born and raised in Vancouver

Hello, I’m 21 years old and am about to leave the army this month. I’m originally from Washington and grew up duck hunting and fishing. I’ll be moving to Boise for college in August and looking forward to all the outdoors close to campus.

Welcome to the City of Treee!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back