Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New project to come.....

SFC B

I am good on guns I NEED......so here is one I have wanted and it's purpose. I just ordered a Seekins HIT in 6.5 PRC with an Arca rail. My intention for this is to get it dialed and then find an opportunity to shoot a mile. The farthest I have been so far is 1400yds. I am going to do some musical chairs with optics I have until I can pull the trigger on my intended optic. Temporarily it will wear a Razor LHT 4.5x22 that will come off of Simo in exchange for a LHT in 3x15. Now, as usual, the painful wait.....

Depending on the bullet you pick, with a starting velocity near 3100fps, you should be supersonic all the way to between 1500-1600yds. That last bit where it transitions to transonic is the difficult part with consistency. It will definitely be fun and normally better mirage in the winter for distance shooting. Hope to see some pics of it when it arrives.

You are killing me man!!! I swore I have all the guns I need and was kicking around selling a couple and now you post this!

I was reading & looking forward to this.
Then you lost me at "6.5"...

Maybe next time it will be an interesting cartridge.....

6.8 Grendel or something.

I was reading & looking forward to this.
Then you lost me at "6.5"...

Maybe next time it will be an interesting cartridge.....

6.8 Grendel or something.
FYI this rifle is user changeable for caliber. They currently offer 223, 6GT, 6CM, 6.5CM,6.5 PRC and 308. All you have to do to change is loosen a T15 and unscrew the barrel by hand. The PRC does have a magnum bolt face that needs to be changed for the others and can be done without tools in a few seconds. The system is slick. Here is a look at the deal.....

FYI this rifle is user changeable for caliber. They currently offer 223, 6GT, 6CM, 6.5CM,6.5 PRC and 308. All you have to do to change is loosen a T15 and unscrew the barrel by hand. The PRC does have a magnum bolt face that needs to be changed for the others and can be done without tools in a few seconds. The system is slick. Here is a look at the deal.....

That IS slick!!

Now if there was just a cartridge listed that i was interested in having.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back