New outdoors partner

Akcabin

Our daughter met a fellow who has 2 boys. 15-4 years old. Now I have 2 new outdoors partners.
I'm excited to help these boys learn more about the outdoors and all the great stuff we can to do. Hunting n fishing for sure. I used to go trapping(hanging out in the bush)alone so kinda excited to have a partner.
These 2 boys have not had much opportunity to get out but are eager to learn. And I'm eager to help them.
Id like to get out to our cabin for a couple weeks just to watch the moose. Theres a lot of wolves that need tending to.. A few birds are still flocking to head south. Will be looking for chaga to come back and get after it freezes hard. I have a buddy who makes birch bark canoes and he asked me to be on the lookout for suitable trees. That will add to the walkabouts.
The lakes are freezing over n the muskkeg is hard. Now just need a bit of snow.
I enjoy this time of year as it allows me to travel around easier and see more with no leaves on the trees. But just getting out, and now I have some help that will make it easier for me too is great.
Looking forward to helping a couple more future grandkids learn about the outdoors and feeling blessed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back