NEW MOUNTS !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Got 4 new mounts.. 2 new pair for the wall :

goldeneye1.sized.jpg

goldeneye2.sized.jpg

malard1.sized.jpg

malard2.sized.jpg

Hey Moosie, those turned out great. Kudos to the tax-man. I hate the ones that are just a bird flying on it's side and tacked to the wall.

Mounting golden-eyes is much better than having to eat them.
eek.gif

Hey Moosie
What are the names of the first two ducks
in the pics.. Hell im from AZ we don't get to many ducks in the dry washes here. thnx
biggrin.gif

Good looking mounts Oscar. How much were the Mallards? Cougar, the first ones are Golden Eye's.

Lots of Canvas Backs flying here this year, dont know if they will be open or not though.

Nice mounts. I like the golden eyes. But Moosie, I though you liked shooting your hand loads into Brown eyes?

You bet, canvasbacks are open this year. Hope to get a couple more this weekend. Good luck to the rest of you duck hunters.

Miller.. Amen on the mounting them part
tongue.gif
(Do you have any Mounted ? I don't remember any Pics ?)

Cougar, Yes, Golder Eyes are the first ones. We go Late in the Season to the Snake Between Idaho and Oregon and Thats about ALL there is. But shooting them is fun
smile.gif

Cameron. I'm not sure on the Price. I can Look them up. I'm thinking around $150(ish) Each. Did you get the Last newsletter ? It has a Good taxidermist in there. I just got some New Birds for him. I've used a couple Different guys. I got the one now I like the Best.

Schmalts.. I'm a man, I shoot whatever, Whenever. What happens at camp, Stays at camp
shhh.gif
hump.gif

Thanx Elkhunter....

Thanks Oscar. I will have to send you some $$ for support so I can get the newsletter. I will look at Kevins to see who's in there. There is a guy her that does only birds, dont know the price though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back