Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New Mexico Unit 10

GobblengruntPA

Looking for opinions. My hunt in Canada was cancelled this year due to obvious reasons. I have the opportunity to purchase a unit wide New Mexico Unit 10 voucher. I know little about this unit. I am relatively new to elk hunting I have been on 4 solo hunts and am looking to punch my first unguided elk tag with a bow.

I’d love to hear anyone’s experiences or opinions on this unit. I also have the option to go grab an OTC tag in Colorado but wanted to find out a little bit more about this area.

Welcome aboard
Thanks! I’ve found that this site and Rokslide give a ton of great information to hunters. I’m not interested in places to go in the unit or anything like that I just want to hear honest opinions of whether or not it’s worth spending the money on a voucher for this unit as a last minute option.

Looking for opinions. My hunt in Canada was cancelled this year due to obvious reasons. I have the opportunity to purchase a unit wide New Mexico Unit 10 voucher. I know little about this unit. I am relatively new to elk hunting I have been on 4 solo hunts and am looking to punch my first unguided elk tag with a bow.

I’d love to hear anyone’s experiences or opinions on this unit. I also have the option to go grab an OTC tag in Colorado but wanted to find out a little bit more about this area.
Don’t know much about that unit but I hunted in unit 6c and it was stellar!

Hey! Super curious how your hunt went? Drew the same tag this year.
Thanks! I’ve found that this site and Rokslide give a ton of great information to hunters. I’m not interested in places to go in the unit or anything like that I just want to hear honest opinions of whether or not it’s worth spending the money on a voucher for this unit as a last minute option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back