Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Mexico draw

Alb office has a good group of people working threre. I go up and visit with them once in a while. They are working with bare bones right now. Most work from home because of this pandemic shit. They are slower doing things but at least they are working to keep fishing and hunting going. I think we should give them a little slack right now.
As a former public servant/LEO, I cut NMG&F lots of slack. All I said was folks in the SF & Cruces office have been fine by me. And I deal with them regularly.
Just talked to my local warden about an issue we have here with rabbit virus. He was on it,rabbits in truck heading to lab for testing.

Anyone expecting any regular business as usual in any offices or business' is delusional in these times.

K hunter ,sorry I don't need a therapist. I need a State employee with a great attitude when I call!. It is a Privilege to work for Your State , not a right. Unlike Colorado!A Liberal State..................BOB!

My son drew unit 52 its a antlerless, youth hunt Nov 14 first time for me and him hunting. anyone have tips for the area. i was considering the cruces basin wilderness area. but some one suggested closer to tres piedras.

16E here, elk 2nd season rifle...shout out to Big Fin as he has been here so any help is appreciated...I live near Bozeman half the year working in the park...
Get good boots for that unit u will need them. Have hunted there twice. Son killed the 7x7 I couldnt get during 2nd archery on his rifle hunt. Lots of open country

My son drew unit 52 its a antlerless, youth hunt Nov 14 first time for me and him hunting. anyone have tips for the area. i was considering the cruces basin wilderness area. but some one suggested closer to tres piedras.
Go by san antonio mountain backside early in morning. All u need to do for a cow hunt there

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back