Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Mexico Draw Deadline Approaching (Mar. 21st)

Results posted 4/12 last year, which would be Thursday this week. If Hank is correct we might see results today! Hopefully by end of the week. my credit card cycle hits on the 15th. then I also know how aggressive to get in NV. And why does UT take so much dang time???

I snapshotted their facebook announcement last year on draw results and it was before noon on April 12th they were available. Unless there are system issues I would assume they will be out today or tomorrow before noon.

Damn emails haha You know theres a person sitting at a desk and laughing every time they click the send email button!

They do it every year to screw with us....fish reports, roadblock notices, hunter safety courses......all the e-mail notices right around this time & once a mo the rest of the year...LO

Yessir that they do! Conveniently 90% of the emails come out between the end of March and April, hmm.... Oh the suspense haha

Maybe if we take the number of choices, divide by 2, multiply by 100.00, add all of the numbers in our ss # then multiply again by the year of our d.o.b., then take that number, add all the hunt unit numbers applied for, then divide by 10 we can find the REAL backdoor results!!!! Here I go! Ill let you know what I find guys!

Im gonna go now and have a couple beers and relax. Ill definitely have one for you guys too, for luck!

Last edited:
& CA just sent their books out..............LOL.
Don't come to NM. It's old & not up to speed............you do the Hokie-Pokie & we get a quick turn around,that's what it's all about! lol

Maybe if we take the number of choices, divide by 2, multiply by 100.00, add all of the numbers in our ss # then multiply again by the year of our d.o.b., then take that number, add all the hunt unit numbers applied for, then divide by 10 we can find the REAL backdoor results!!!! Here I go! Ill let you know what I find guys!

Im gonna go now and have a couple beers and relax. Ill definitely have one for you guys too, for luck!

WapitiBob will let us know when he's figured it out!

& CA just sent their books out..............LOL.
Don't come to NM. It's old & not up to speed............you do the Hokie-Pokie & we get a quick turn around,that's what it's all about! lol

Hahaha damn nm why do you have to be so efficient, and why does your website have to be one of the easiest to use!! Ahh!

It’s like Times Square New Year countdown in my office waiting for New Mexico to come online in 6 Min to go in and hit refresh.

Anyone know if they're going to post today? Gohunt said yesterday...

The common explanation for that is that NM released results on 4/12 last year, so GH used that datapoint.

At least they stopped with all the unrelated emails...

The common explanation for that is that NM released results on 4/12 last year, so GH used that datapoint.

At least they stopped with all the unrelated emails...

No kidding. I got pretty excited when i saw the NMGF email until i opened it and it was about roadblocks.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back