Caribou Gear Tarp

New Mexico / Colorado elk draw.

nwihunter

Does anyone know if the New Mexico draw results usually come out before or after the the Colorado draw deadline? Specifically the elk draw.

aprill 22 are results for NM i think

colorado deadline to apply is april 6

They always overlap. That’s why I’ve been so hesitant to get into CO. Last year NM took such a hit on draw odds that it’s time for me to get into CO.

I wonder how many people with application fever just applied in NM not realizing that NM and CO have overlapping application and results dates.

i feel very lucky.

i know i can get the tags i want in colorado, and i know any of the NM deer tags i applied for won't overlap with my colorado tags if i draw one, and i'll know if i draw NM before i have to apply in wyoming

Does Colorado give the option to withdraw or change your application after the entry deadline?

Does Colorado give the option to withdraw or change your application after the entry deadline?
No. April 6 is the deadline. You are allowed to change/update method of payment until June 11 if you draw.

2021-03-18 08_37_16-biggame.pdf.png

CO does allow Tag fee refund or point restoration <eyeroll> up until 30 days before the season opens, though. Because reasons.

Sent my ~$7200 to NM yesterday. I'll be tickled (and very busy) if I don't get $7100-ish back.

No. April 6 is the deadline. You are allowed to change/update method of payment until June 11 if you draw.

View attachment 177614

CO does allow Tag fee refund or point restoration <eyeroll> up until 30 days before the season opens, though. Because reasons.

Sent my ~$7200 to NM yesterday. I'll be tickled (and very busy) if I don't get $7100-ish back.
Good to know. Thanks Fellas

View attachment 177614

I'm in the same situation as you. The way I see it it's either a short term savings account or a well invested adventure! Either way I'll be pleased with the outcome.
Best of luck to you!

View attachment 177614

Hope it works out for you buddy!!

Or so they say, my buddy said last year they came out the day before the release date.
I don’t remember them ever coming out on a different day of the week than the release date. They have come out a week early quite a few times, but not the past two years.

I don’t remember them ever coming out on a different day of the week than the release date. They have come out a week early quite a few times, but not the past two years.
Yeah i made him a bet they'd be on time.

Or so they say, my buddy said last year they came out the day before the release date.
Last few years, including this one, it has been a week before the release date. Consistently been Wednesdays too from what I remember.

Back