Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

TriggMan

Hi everyone. I have been reading the post for a while now and just decided to post. Let me tell you all a little about me. I hunt Trigg Foxhounds in southern Il. We coyote hunt every weekend during the winter. I don't care to kill 'yotes but Farmer Jones want them gone or we cant hunt.
I am the current secertary for the Midwest Trigg Foxhunter Ass. and we will be having our annual Bench Show and Field Trail the 7-9 June at Calhoun IL. Members will be coming from Canada to Missippi. I also belong to the Illinios Federation of Hunting Dogs. Join your local organization!
I know this is mostly a Cat/Bear room so I have to add that my brother uses Triggs in northern Wisconsin on bear and Bobcat. The Triggs add alot a speed over treeing hounds and once they are at a tree a couple of times they are ok. They won't stand with their feet on the tree but oh well :rolleyes: (just throw a couple of tree dogs in).
Nice to be here
Thanks

TRigg....Let me be the First to SAY... WELCOME!!!! I doon't visit the hound section much, But just happened to catch your POST :D :D

THESE guys are AWSOME HERE... WELCOME ABOARD !!!!

Good to have ya one here Triggman!!! And ay got welcomed by the boss first thing!!! THats a plus in itself!!!! :D :D I think!!! :D :D Jump right in and tell some stories or send some pics. we need someone to liven this section back up.. bcat

Hi Triggman.Welcome to the site.I coyote hunt pretty hard during the winter.We run mostly running walkers for yotes and tree hounds for bear.I have never owned a Trigg but have hunted with a few,they were nice dogs,pretty gritty.Do you gun your yotes or catch them?In this mountainous terrain I hunt we end up gunning most of our kills.How do you start your tracks?

Triggman,
Welcome .....glad to have ya in here. Will be fun seeing pics of those triggs bayin yotes and fox.

Welcome Triggman! All hound hunters are welcome here.
I run running walkers on coyotes and deer here in Arkansas. I have always wanted to try a trigg out but never have. Can't wait to here a few of your storys.

Boomer

Hi Triggman i run yotes too {up here in northern Wi.) And i like to just run the yotes dont care if i get em er not. Cuase as i like to say 'You Can't run a dead coyote'
But i would kill some fer the hounds {im only 13 and only killed 1 yote so thats why i said i "would"}
So cya round Curt :D :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back