Caribou Gear Tarp

New member from KS

North central. The part without trees. I’ve spent a little bit of time in the south eastern area. Once I got used to the humidity it wasn’t too bad.

Haha, yup. You've definitely been down there, humidity is pretty similar where I am in MO now - but without the wind. I didn't even know that Kansas was particularly windy outside of really gusty days until I moved and go home to visit. I've spent quite a bit of time reasonably close to your area chasing roosters around Great Bend and to the west.

Welcome aboard!

I’ve spent quite a bit of time in your neck of the woods chasing whitetails and ringnecks near the Beloit area. One of my favorite places on this earth To be.

A local out there told me they don’t say it’s windy until they have whitecaps in the toilets. One of my favorite lines of all time.

Welcome to official member status on HuntTalk. Just don't you shoot "my" turkey!!

Not sure if it's still available but you used to be able to buy a lifetime KS license as a resident, and it was good even if you moved away later. That would be the # goal for me if I ever moved there.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back