New Member from Arkansas

LittleBill

Hello all! I've listened to Randy mention this website for several years now. Spent a lot of time lurking, but thought it was time I step out of the shadows.

I've been on a handful of pronghorn hunts in Wyoming over the past 8 years or so, but I'm trying to do some research and build up some knowledge of what the rest of the West has to offer. Hoping I can learn a thing or two from the seasoned hunters on this website. Looking forward to interacting with everyone and hopefully not making a fool of myself.

Hello all! I've listened to Randy mention this website for several years now. Spent a lot of time lurking, but thought it was time I step out of the shadows.

I've been on a handful of pronghorn hunts in Wyoming over the past 8 years or so, but I'm trying to do some research and build up some knowledge of what the rest of the West has to offer. Hoping I can learn a thing or two from the seasoned hunters on this website. Looking forward to interacting with everyone and hopefully not making a fool of myself.

Welcome Little Bill I live in Little Rock. 1st Pronghorn hunt is on my radar I may be reaching out to you for advice.

Welcome to HT! Grew up in Arkansas and still hunt there every year. I think this is a tremendous place to come for information about all things western hunting.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Brushcreek, I'm not sure I'm qualified to give advise concerning pronghorn, but I'd be more than happy to chat about it. We had a blast each time we went

JeffJ, I grew up in this area and it's drastically different from when I was a kid. I'm lucky enough to live in a more rural area about 30 minutes outside of Fayetteville, so I'm able to enjoy some peace and quiet. Woo Pig!

My little brother is in Prairie Grove right now. Feel free to make friends and drag him out west more often. I'm currently trying to do one hunt a year with him out in CO.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Brushcreek, I'm not sure I'm qualified to give advise concerning pronghorn, but I'd be more than happy to chat about it. We had a blast each time we went

JeffJ, I grew up in this area and it's drastically different from when I was a kid. I'm lucky enough to live in a more rural area about 30 minutes outside of Fayetteville, so I'm able to enjoy some peace and quiet. Woo Pig!

Back