NEw lodge location and recently opened hunting area for 2005

JJHACK

I have a new camp starting in the Northern Province in 2005. Great location and lots of territory that has been almost completely unhunted over the last 10 years.

You could hunt this location with a buddy 2X1 for under 5000 and get 8 days hunting and 4-5 animals. I'm personally excited about this place to the point that I'm taking an extra week to hunt it for myself after the hunters are finished. I just hope they leave something exceptional for me to shoot!

No deals here for a "package" just 150 bucks a day daily fee and shoot what you like. The trophy fee list is very competitive and I can adjust the prices on site based on the exchange rate if it's better then it is now.

We have just about every indiginous natural wild game animal from the area you would want. We don't import or breed and stock game for hunters our animals are natural and wild. We don't have Black wildebeast or springbok in the North but just about everything else is here.

If you go to my website you can see the details and I would mail you the trophy fee list if interested. Most of the outfitters in the Northern portions of RSA have had to increase the prices for 2005 due to the horrible exchange rates over the last couple years. By opening up this new location we have been able to cut a few corners and offer a "hunting camp" rather then a luxury resort you can hunt from.

Still an awsome facility and location just more hunting oriented then vacation resort style.

Back