Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New hunting buddy!!!

ewludwig

Meet Oakley! Couldn’t be happier with this little fella! Thank you to friendships started on Hunttalk, an Epic goat hunt and Gerald Martin and his lab Hershey for making this possible! Can’t wait to hunt over him shooting ducks, pheasants and grouse with Ross Niebur and the rest of my Hunt Talk buddies.

If you are looking for a great hunting/family companion, check out Gerald’s post. These dogs are beautiful and have great temperament….and they have received the best socialization possible!

Attachments

• 4BC96720-E3FD-462E-B4DF-025A83FBA3BE.jpeg
    4BC96720-E3FD-462E-B4DF-025A83FBA3BE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 2056F00A-8E5E-4DA4-8DE7-D93FD024653F.jpeg
    2056F00A-8E5E-4DA4-8DE7-D93FD024653F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • 2FC0EEDC-89D1-4199-B6D6-9D55A464F6DE.jpeg
    2FC0EEDC-89D1-4199-B6D6-9D55A464F6DE.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
Meet Oakley! Couldn’t be happier with this little fella! Thank you to friendships started on Hunttalk, an Epic goat hunt and Gerald Martin and his lab Hershey for making this possible! Can’t wait to hunt over him shooting ducks, pheasants and grouse with Ross Niebur and the rest of my Hunt Talk buddies.

If you are looking for a great hunting/family companion, check out Gerald’s post. These dogs are beautiful and have great temperament….and they have received the best socialization possible!
Awww that's awesome. Congrats on having a new buddy. Always fun to hunt with a buddy.

Oakley was an outstanding copilot on the drive home Monday. I wasn't sure how it would go given it was his first car ride and the first 14hours he spent away from his momma, but he did amazing. I can't wait to see him plowing into the water to retrieve some wood ducks!

I knew he wouldn't have to walk much once he got to MN :ROFLMAO: . Oakley looks like he's going to take advantage of all his gals and their love.
No kidding. Plus the girls on the fast pitch softball team were passing him around last night holding him like a baby. He was in heaven!

ugh I am so jealous. When @Gerald Martin first posted about those pups, it took everything not to break my promise to my wife about waiting at least a year to get another pup after losing ours. Glad to see they are going to good homes and getting all the love. They look like great dogs

Waiting on biopsy results for my Lab Ellie. Looks like Fr Brit "Puppy" beat it. Back in January they pulled a softball sized tumor from deep in her abdomen. She has recovered well. Hope for the best with Ellie. Looks like the same cancer that claimed Opal.

Back