New Hunter from CA

Tymebandit951

Hello all, I am a new hunter who just finished up an Antelope hunt in WY. I'd been eyeballing hunting to add to my never ending lists of interests and when I got the opportunity to join a hunt I jumped on it. I successfully took a buck and that trip has lit a fire under me for anything and all things hunting. Ive been in the military for the last 9 years which has pretty much consumed all my time but I'm on the way out and enjoying my time. Looking forward to learning lots more and hopefully enjoying years to come of hunting.

Hello all, I am a new hunter who just finished up an Antelope hunt in WY. I'd been eyeballing hunting to add to my never ending lists of interests and when I got the opportunity to join a hunt I jumped on it. I successfully took a buck and that trip has lit a fire under me for anything and all things hunting. Ive been in the military for the last 9 years which has pretty much consumed all my time but I'm on the way out and enjoying my time. Looking forward to learning lots more and hopefully enjoying years to come of hunting.
Welcome aboard.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back