New Here

Jcour4

I'm new to the forum here, I have been watching Randy on YouTube for the past several months and lurked a little bit on this forum. I'm not a big poster on forums but I wanted join here and share some of my experiences hunting across the US. I am by no means an expert. I work a full time job and have a wife that is finishing up school. My experiences are the most glorious hunts in North America, but hopefully some people here will enjoy my stories. Below is a little back story of how I arrived to where I am.

I am originally from central Illinois, but college and work has moved me around and I am currently in Mississippi. I grew up hunting whitetails, waterfowl, and turkeys on family land. Once I got older, I started waterfowl hunting with friends occasionally on public land. Then throughout college I started hunting public land more really started to enjoyed the public land hunting.

I started going out of state for public land turkey hunts and honestly I struggled at first, it was a lot of failure my first couple of trips, but I kept on trying. I finally started to learn how to hunt public land and be successful. I have recently moved to hunting big game out of state on public and I try to do as many hunts per year that time and money allows. This year I have some hunts planned out and will start some new threads to go into detail and share previous year's hunts as well. The major planned hunts for this year are: WY Rifle Antelope, MS alligator, a turkey hunt in state TBD, and possibly a Colorado elk hunt.

Thanks for your time and I will posting updates and hunts periodically over the next few weeks.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back