Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New here

Chesterwy

hello all,

I just registered here today. There is a few of you who might know me from MM.com but I look forward to talking to everyone here. Seems like a pretty intresting board.

Chester, Welcome aboard 'Mate !!! theres always room for a galivanting drifter
Can I offer you some warm coffee or a beer ?!?!?

Welcome aboard the Moosie Express Chester. Glad to have you here and hope to see you around. If you get up this way, let me know.

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Elkhunter I make it up to jackson quite a bit and might have to go work up there soon. By the looks of thing we ought to hit a garage sale or two up there!!! Do you know any people from the valley??? Once again thanks everybody for the welcome

CHESTER

A friend lives in Freedom, I know John & Ed in Family Thriftway and Lindsay at Neild's market. There are a few more but can not remember the names, only the faces if I see them. I had a chip route and went down there every week and also some specialty foods after the chips. I took care of Neild's, Thriftway, The Hightway Market and the Cowboy Bar. Yard sales up here are generally very good. If the last two weeks is an indication of what summer will like, I am going to make a killing at them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back