New guy

Hi everyone, Thanks for letting me join! Already loving all the great content. As for me I enjoy firearms and hunting and look forward to all the interesting gun and hunt talk and info!

Thanks again.
Hi Guys, I am new as well. I have never hunt in the US but will try in SW Colorado this open season. I have enjoyed hunting and the wildlife in Sweden for many years, has been moose hunting for over 20 years, still goes to Sweden every October for moose hunting. Moved to the US some 20 years ago (after I met a Texan), just bought a place in the Durango area. We are all surrounded by BLM and FSL so I just feel I want to see how its like to find Elk but need and want all help I get get to learn, units, when, how etc.
Thankful for all advise // Mats

Hi everyone, Thanks for letting me join! Already loving all the great content. As for me I enjoy firearms and hunting and look forward to all the interesting gun and hunt talk and info!

Thanks again.

Glad you have decided to join us at this forum. If you have any questions about anything at all, don't hesitate to ask any one of us. We are ready to respond to all questions to the best of our ability.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back