Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New guy here from far Southwest Virginia.

OleRedbeard

Thought it was about time I made an account and quit creeping around absorbing all the great information on here. I'm from the mountains of Southwest Virginia near the Cumberland Gap. Just got back from my first elk hunt a month ago in Wyoming and hoping to head back that way the first of December. Looking forward to getting to know everybody and sharing some knowledge where I can about my neck of the woods.

Attachments

• IMG_20190825_212256_967.jpg
    IMG_20190825_212256_967.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
I live 5 minutes from the VA line near the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Most people don’t understand just how big that state is.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum,I have brothers in Burke,Va. and Ashburn,Va.
Mostly hunt private land.If I knew there was so much huntable territory
there I would be hunting there.I know 2 brothers that are gonna' get
an azz whoopin'! 🔥

Welcome to the forum,I have brothers in Burke,Va. and Ashburn,Va.
Mostly hunt private land.If I knew there was so much huntable territory
there I would be hunting there.I know 2 brothers that are gonna' get
an azz whoopin'! 🔥
I don't know much about their area it's around 6 hours from me but Virginia has 3.7 million acres of public land according to nature.org from Ducks and Sika on the coast to elk and bear in my area it's definitely got a little bit of everything when it comes to hunting.

I don't know much about their area it's around 6 hours from me but Virginia has 3.7 million acres of public land according to nature.org from Ducks and Sika on the coast to elk and bear in my area it's definitely got a little bit of everything when it comes to hunting.
Thanks for the Skinny...Ever in Az. look me up,Scary Crazy things to hook
kill and cook here. Dad just flew home from D.C.(Holloween Party)
This is my Bird Dog>005.jpg 🔥

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back