New Guy from MN

Droptine0313

Maniacal Bow Hunter! Guns are for Dogs & Birds only... My annual Bow Hunts for Elk (Idaho) , Whitetail & Turkey (MN & MO).

Home in MN, Hunting Tract in MO.

Looking for Hunting Partner this September for my Idaho Bannock A Elk Tag

Thanks for having me!

Minnesota as well.

Have a desire for traditional bow, about it. Never acted on …

Well, I did make an English long bow…

Anywho…

Welcome.

Go packers…bears? Falcons?

Minnesota as well.

Have a desire for traditional bow, about it. Never acted on …

Well, I did make an English long bow…

Anywho…

Welcome.

Go packers…bears? Falcons?
Not sure I'd know the difference of an "English" Long Bow VS a "Swedish" Long Bow! Lol..

Nah.. my heart bleeds purple unfortunately! And a lot of it over the years

I don’t follow sports. Takes too much time away from guns and hunting.

Probably less differences than we realize…

The actual first shots I made with the bow.

Hey Droptine, how did your hunt go? I drew the Bannock archery tag for ‘23. What were elk numbers like? Were There lots of hunters running around?

Hey Droptine, how did your hunt go? I drew the Bannock archery tag for ‘23. What were elk numbers like? Were There lots of hunters running around?
Hey @Coloradoshedhead

Hunting was good, always a great experience; As it was a new area I had to put the extra time hiking and glassing the area to find where good activity was at. I did not tag out but came close.

The Elk sign was everywhere, the #'s seemed to be fairly strong however I think if I had a few Hunting partners I would have been able to cover more area. I met a few MN guys there, they stuck a rag horn and also had some really good opportunities, some very active days but also a few days of nothing, the Elk were there.

I also drew Bannock A again this year 23' so I hope to have better luck IF I don't try and get and exchange tag in a different zone.

Let me know if you got other questions, happy to connect and chat more

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back