PEAX Equipment

New Guy from Eastern Oregon

New to this forum. I'm from Eastern Oregon and most of my hunting experience is from here other than a couple of hunts in 1990s in Idaho and Wyoming. I hunt elk and deer with archery and rifle equipment. Antelope are hard to draw tags in this state but have killed one with a muzzleloader here in Oregon as well. I am joining because I am drawing points in Wyoming and Montana and have pretty much given up on this state now that archery is going to controlled tags and looking for information and experiences outside Oregon. ODFW has no plans on predator control or habitat improvement their only plan is to limit hunter participation. I have 19 points for elk-15 for antelope and still on the outside looking in.
I've hunted a few times in south eastern wyoming. Just north of Rawlins. I believe range "D" but that is mostly private land. Awesome mule deer and elk. I believe range "H" is national forest land. Unfortunately I heard that the deer herd had a huge die off over the last winter. What parts of oregon have you hunted? I moved to NE OR 2 years ago but have been hunting 57 for almost 10.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back