New From Texas

VolunteerHunter

Hello to all from the Great State of Texas (I'm a transplant from the Great State of Tennessee). I hope everyone is having a great season so far. I have hunted from the time a was old enough to go with my uncles. I love everything about hunting and not just the end result of it. My favorite is Turkey but not by much. I have been buying preference points for the wife and I for the last five years for Wyoming also a Great State (Antelope, Mule Deer, Elk, Bighorn Sheep, and Moose). Due to work and being somewhat intimidated by the process of hunting out West, i have not put in for any draws. Well thats going to change next year. I will be putting in for Antelope this coming year. So y'all will probably be seeing my screen name in a lot of forums. I welcome any and all advise about anything. Again I hope everyone has a great season. Good luck and God Bless.

P.S. I say Great State because every state in our great country is great except maybe Southern California and New York City. LOL JK. Would also like to take this time to think all members who have served and/or still serving in the Great Armed Services. Thank you for all you have done for me and my family and this Great Country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back