Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New from Pittsburgh PA

Tiohunter

Been watching Randy for a few years and visited this site a few times, desided to join. I hunt all over western pa for both small and big game, and have been to Montana on a couple mule deer hunts.

Welcome. I’m originally from eastern PA (Berks County) and still deer hunt there every year. Go Eagles!

Welcome From Phoenix. I grew up in Erie, PA. Moved here in 1977. Spent the late 60's and up till 76 hunting the Tionesta area. My Uncle had a camp up the German Hill area about 7-8 miles away . The good ole days. I can remember as a kid spot lighting up there and seeing 200+ deer in the cornfields . heard its not even close to that anymore. My Dad passed just 13 months ago at 98 was from Brookville, and Uncle was from Dubois. Happy hunting........BOB!

Welcome Tiohunter.
@Old man bob - a friend of mine had a camp in Tionesta but haven't been there since about '97. Also spent many opening weekends spot lighting around the Brookville area and hunting those 'mountain bucks' at a family camp. Good grouse hunting back then.

Welcome I'm from Tionesta born and raised but live in California now I still try to get back to PA for deer season.

What a difference From Tionesta to California. Wow! When I was in High School once I ran away from Home. Went to Tionesta to My uncles camp. Only took Parents about 3 days to come lookin for me there. They knew I loved that country. LOL

Welcome aboard! Born in Erie and raised mostly in Edinboro/Pittsburgh. Miss hunting western PA, thats where I caught the affliction. Some really great hunting/fishing.

Was supposed to bring the kids up for the first day of trout with their cousins but thanks to Corona Virus won’t be headed that way.

Back