Caribou Gear

New from Oregon

TheKnigit

Hello from Roseburg, OR. I found the forum while listening to the Hunt Talk podcast, and finally decided to join. I have been hunting in Oregon all of my life. Mainly blacktail deer, waterfowl, and roosevelt elk with moderate success. I grew up in a rifle hunting family, and have dabbled in archery a little bit. I picked up a bow again after a 10 year hyatis for this year. I am starting to plan hunts for this fall and I can't wait for this coming season. I am trying to plan my first backpack hunt this year, we will see what happens. I am excited to learn from all of you and to contribute where I can.

Welcome from just a few hours south. I'm hoping to explore your area a little bit this year.

Welcome! I will be hunting elk in your neck of the woods this fall. My son currently lives in Tillamook but he has been scouting the heck out of the Suislaw National Forest. Maybe I'll see you stompin around sometime!

Thanks for the warm welcome! @FI460 & @Greyman Good luck and feel free to hit me up if I can help with info at all. I will be sure to back a couple of extra beers in case we run into each other.

Welcome from New Zealand. Good to see people join from OR. Spent a year at OSU and hope to get back to Oregon one of these years to hunt, maybe archery blacktail. If you need info on NZ hunting ask away.

Back