MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New from Idaho

Rh300um

I just signed up on the forum. I’ve been a fan of Randy from the beginning. I met him when he was in a booth at the SLC expo by himself.
I have watched the evolution of Randy over the years. He mirrors a lot of what hunting means to me.
I’m a hunter at heart. I guide in Alaska too and have great adventures each year.
Looking forward to a great experience here

Welcome to the forum. I’m planning to visit Idaho Oct 2022 and can’t wait to explore your great state.

Welcome to the forum. I’m planning to visit Idaho Oct 2022 and can’t wait to explore your great state.
I miss the nostalgic Northern Idaho so much from the 90's. Grew up there on the Lolo in the glory days of elk hunting. Not so glorious now, but I'd still rather be there than in Washington where I'm at now.

I just signed up on the forum. I’ve been a fan of Randy from the beginning. I met him when he was in a booth at the SLC expo by himself.
I have watched the evolution of Randy over the years. He mirrors a lot of what hunting means to me.
I’m a hunter at heart. I guide in Alaska too and have great adventures each year.
Looking forward to a great experience here
Welcome from SW Idaho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back