New from Georgia

JacobReese

Good day all,

New to the forum here, I’m currently transitioning out of the Marine Corps. Loved every second of it and it has truly broadened my horizons but it’s time for
something new. I have been overseas the past 4 1/2 years between Germany and Japan, traveling back every November to chase whitetails in the Midwest.
My passion for the outdoors was fueled by my father, there is nowhere I would rather be than hunting or fishing with him. Growing up I spent every
waking moment in the woods, creeks, and ponds, chasing everything creature imaginable and sometimes unimaginable lol

The past few years I have become infatuated with traveling out west to hunt. (for some unknown reason I have my heart set on Montana)
So much so that I have seriously considered going to one of the packer schools to get on with and outfitter an work for a season or two. (strictly for the experience and living out west)
Now that I am back in the states, I want to hit the ground running and would love to link up with some likeminded, down to earth people.
I am by no means looking for handouts and can pull my own weight, in most cases more than that with the right guidance.
Right now I’m looking to do a spring trip of some sort (fishing, turkey hunt, bear hunt), antelope/mule deer hunt next fall (most likely in WY since I have a point there)
and finally, my 'big" trip to SE Alaska in the spring of 18 to hunt bears (assuming I get drawn)
If you would like to join or have any tips you think would be of use, I am all ears. All of these trips will be DIY, I’m looking for an adventure and want a raw experience.

Also, if any of you are ever in GA, feel free to give me a shout I have lots of recourses in regards to deer, ducks, turkeys, and hogs. Lots of great fishing as well.

I look forward to interacting with everyone and hope to plan a hunt or two with a few of you.

Respectfully,
Jacob

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back