New from East Tennessee/SWVA

I’m also from Swva. Been hunting these mountains for as long as I’ve been old enough. Also trying to plan a elk/deer hunt in Montana for this coming year. Going to try Colorado for a back up. At 23 years old I’m absolutely consumed with the ways of western hunting.

Hey everybody,

New guy here from East Tennessee. I just thought I'd make an introductory post, and give a few details about myself. I grew up hunting whitetail, black bear, and turkeys in Southwest Virginia. I've dreamt of hunting elk since I was 9 years old. I'm finally (at 29) getting into the planning stages of my first elk hunting trip. Cross your fingers that 2021 is my lucky year, and I figure out Montana's game regs in time to apply. I found the forum by watching Randy on YouTube, and I'm very excited to read through as many of these posts as I can. No experience with elk and looking to learn.

Looking forward to it!
-C
Hope you can get after it this fall! This is my first year too, but I am a little older than you!

I’m also from East Tennessee and I’m planning a 2021 diy Montana hunt lord willing.

Hey everybody,

New guy here from East Tennessee. I just thought I'd make an introductory post, and give a few details about myself. I grew up hunting whitetail, black bear, and turkeys in Southwest Virginia. I've dreamt of hunting elk since I was 9 years old. I'm finally (at 29) getting into the planning stages of my first elk hunting trip. Cross your fingers that 2021 is my lucky year, and I figure out Montana's game regs in time to apply. I found the forum by watching Randy on YouTube, and I'm very excited to read through as many of these posts as I can. No experience with elk and looking to learn.

Looking forward to it!
-C
Hello from Alberta

Welcome from WV. I'm looking to do some western hunting as well. Planning on Colorado this year and Montana next year hopefully for an every other year hunt. Good luck!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back