New from East Tennessee/SWVA

CWT

Hey everybody,

New guy here from East Tennessee. I just thought I'd make an introductory post, and give a few details about myself. I grew up hunting whitetail, black bear, and turkeys in Southwest Virginia. I've dreamt of hunting elk since I was 9 years old. I'm finally (at 29) getting into the planning stages of my first elk hunting trip. Cross your fingers that 2021 is my lucky year, and I figure out Montana's game regs in time to apply. I found the forum by watching Randy on YouTube, and I'm very excited to read through as many of these posts as I can. No experience with elk and looking to learn.

Looking forward to it!
-C

Last edited:
You are close to some elk right now in that area. You will learn quite a bit here about those faraway lands you want to visit. And the company is outstanding. Welcome.

Hey everybody,

New guy here from East Tennessee. I just thought I'd make an introductory post, and give a few details about myself. I grew up hunting whitetail, black bear, and turkeys in Southwest Virginia. I've dreamt of hunting elk since I was 9 years old. I'm finally (at 29) getting into the planning stages of my first elk hunting trip. Cross your fingers that 2021 is my lucky year, and I figure out Montana's game regs in time to apply. I found the forum by watching Randy on YouTube, and I'm very excited to read through as many of these posts as I can. No experience with elk and looking to learn.

Looking forward to it!
-C
Welcome from just south of Knoxville!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back