PEAX Equipment

New CO member

homerj

Hey. I'm an adult onset hunter in Colorado. A few members of my extended family hunt white tail in the midwest, but none of them have ever hunted the west. I've spent a good deal of time camping out in the mountains and deserts of the west and have become a passable outdoorsman (I have so far avoided killing myself). Most of that time was spent riding dirt bikes on very difficult terrain a long ways from help. One of the big thrills of these rides is my (brief) encounters with the wild life. Despite the noise the bike makes I've been able to spot bear, elk, antelope, mountain goat, deer, a bunch of small game, and a mountain lion.

My primary goal with hunting is to put meat in the freezer.

Welcome, I also started later in adulthood, wish I would have done sooner, but enjoying every moment of it now.

Another Mid West (IN) to CO transplant AND adult starter (33 for me) hunter. Welcome. You can get a lot of good info from good people here. Can't wait to hear and see your upcoming stories!!

I wish I were in the SE corner, but work requires me to be in the thick of the Front Range. I drive a lot on the weekends to get away from everyone

welcome. I found opportunity to move from front range to west slope 15 years ago. a big reason was the suffering required to get out of and back into front range. quite the traffic jam when 1 million people were leaving metro area to head for the hills ...

Regardless, life on the front range ain't bad!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back