Caribou Gear Tarp

New CO GMU 591 OTC Whitetail only licenses

Osvidar

CO just mailed out the Big game Brochure and there are new, Over-the-Counter, late rifle, either sex and doe 'whitetail only' licenses available. I'll apply for a buck in the draw but likely use my second choice for something new while going for an OTC license.
The prime whitetail habitat is in the fort's permanent low velocity areas (cottonwood bottoms) so archers, black powder guys and slug gunners can have a go. These are 'B' licenses so potentially you can get an "A' and a 'B' or two 'B' licenses. :hump:

CO just mailed out the Big game Brochure and there are new, Over-the-Counter, late rifle, either sex and doe 'whitetail only' licenses available. I'll apply for a buck in the draw but likely use my second choice for something new while going for an OTC license.
The prime whitetail habitat is in the fort's permanent low velocity areas (cottonwood bottoms) so archers, black powder guys and slug gunners can have a go. These are 'B' licenses so potentially you can get an "A' and a 'B' or two 'B' licenses. :hump:

Might have to check this out. I've already got a plan for some "C" doe tags...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back