Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New Badlands Summit Reviews ???

Trigger50

Any reviews of the new Badlands Summit frame pack? I am shopping for an elk hunting backcountry pack. I'm not new to western hunting but I'm new to elk hunting. Hoping to do my 1st elk hunt in 2014. I live in MN & will probably elk hunt 5-8 times before I get too old or broke ! I like that I can cash in my Cabelas pts & get the pack for pennies. But I don't want to waste my money on junk or worse yet suffer with it for 10 days in the backcountry.

6.4lbs. 4700ci. The only real multi day pack via Cabelas of the primary hunt packs (Eberstock, Kifaru, Mystery Ranch (sponsor of this site/show), etc)
I do not have any personal knowledge of the Summit though speaking for Badlands there is absolutely nothing negative to share.
I own the Badlands 2800. It fits outstanding and packs well. Their warranty ranks with the best of any out there, If not the best.
I think you will be very satisfied. What I've reviewed - it may be my next multi day pack of choice. It is the next step of their famed Badlands 4500 pack.
A good review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Hlam419M4

Back