Yep
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

thats the rules??
I was looking for something a little more laid out,
#1 blah blah blah
#2 blah blah blah

Oh and calling me a liar is against the rules.
fight.gif

I think you should be banned and sent into the desert with no water.

Quit your crying
YOU BIG BABY

babe.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Funny Funny Funny,There is only ONE person that cries to the modarators when things arent going there way-----we all know who it is.
All that crying isnt doing much good.
Is a donation in order ?
for a new set of knee pad's ,or are you so used to sucking up to the modarators that you dont have the need for them anymore?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
ROFLMAO
Mars,there not playing fair again,Mars ban them ,Moosie help, help.
wink.gif

MD4M has such a short memory! There was a time when "Chainsaw" was moderator and there were no rules. I played that game and had everybody crying for mercy in about two weeks. They brought in reinforcements and I made them look like fools. (remember George Barkhouse?) They all wanted me banned because I beat them at their own game. If we have to go back to that you babies will lose again.
biggrin.gif

Quote from Steve,after he stopped laughing
"Sooooo Ithaca's whole life is about beating people up ?"
"On line of coures not face to face!!!!"
Call in reinforcment's?
You mean like calling the modarator ?
Asking for people to be banned?
LOL
Help Mr. Wizard ,the greenies are getting ready to attack.

No, I don't even start the fights and I usually ignore the personal attacks. I like to debate the issues. When MD4M, Lost, mike and Mule see they're losing they start the personal attacks. I'm the one who has always advocated civil discussion.
biggrin.gif
Go back and read the "Name Calling" topic and you'll see who starts the trouble. Or just take a look at what this topic is. How much more proof does Steve need? He must be smart enough to see who started calling names and who's starting topics about people. Has anyone seen me starting topics to make fun of the other posters here? Only an asshole like mike would do that and only assholes like Lost and MD4M would add to it. You babies are just cheap copies of bcat and his crew.

Mars explained very clearly in the "Name Calling" topic who the assholes are.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-18-2003 21:04: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

"asshole"???????,
Hmmmmmm, and you are crying over an animation of a red wagon??
You call us assholes, MD is sick and needs a life,
And you act like it is everybody else?

C-mon man grow a pair, quit getting your shorts in such a wad.
I must admit you do provide a good hearty laugh.

hump.gif
hump.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
grouphug.gif

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64