New ATV for Ithaca

Michaelr

wagon_rotating_md_wht_9534.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Oh come on Michael....you know he has a real one!

Who's that guy riding behind him???
biggrin.gif

Buzz.jpg

Actually, about three years ago a dog I was hunting with broke it's leg and couldn't walk on three legs down the mountain without slipping and falling because there was so much ice crust on the snow. She wouldn't let me carry her because it jostled her leg and I was afraid I'd slip and hurt her worse, anyway. The break was a real bad one and I was afraid there might be internal bleeding and I was worried she'd hurt herself worse so I ran about two miles to a house to ask if they had a wheelbarrow so I could put the dog into it, but all they had was a little red wagon just like that one. So I ran back up the mountain pulling it behind me and loaded the dog into it and slowly lowered her down the mountain and then pulled her to the truck. Toughest run I ever had in my life! Four miles thru 12 inches of crusty snow with heavy hunting boots on as fast as I could go, then 2 miles pulling the dog. The crust wouldn't support the wagon with the extra weight so the wheels broke thru and it was tough pulling, but the dog laid still and was a real trooper.

So I have a real sentimental feeling about little red wagons like that and I was glad I could borrow that one.

I don't have cowboys boots and a cowboy hat, so the guy on the green wagon probably looks more like mike.
biggrin.gif

mike, BTW, I noticed you haven't answered my challenge to substantiate your claim in the "Serious Question" thread in Big Game. I sure knocked the hell out of ya in that one, didn't I!!
biggrin.gif
You ended up looking real bad!
cool.gif

Typical rancher. Can't win with facts, so you start threads like this. What a loser!
tongue.gif

where did you get the idea I was a rancher??

Your not paying attention are ya.

green_fairy_flying_md_wht_5138.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-16-2003 18:21: Message edited by: michaelr ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>mike, BTW, I noticed you haven't answered my challenge to substantiate your claim in the "Serious Question" thread in Big Game. I sure knocked the hell out of ya in that one, didn't I!! You ended up looking real bad!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pablo_platypus_prize_fighting_mode_md_wht_31782.gif

Why should I?? My point about polls was made very well.
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif

Try something a little more intelligent next time,

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-16-2003 19:08: Message edited by: michaelr ]</font>

Ithaca you forgot to tell us that it was UP HILL both ways.
Sure hope that wagon didnt leave any marks in the snow.

Read it again real slow,

"... ran back up the mountain ... and slowly lowered her down the mountain..."

I thought that was clear.

Ya know, MD4M, you're really sick. Try gettin' a life!
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-16-2003 23:10: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Ya know, MD4M, you're really sick. Try gettin' a life! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I try and stay out of this stuff for the most part when it doesn't have to do with any thing that I know much about, but this comment really stepped over the line...I thought you more of a gentelman, even in a debate...Or argument...Or spittin match...

Ya no kidding, this is just a friendly bit of ribbing
rolleyes.gif
I would get a good laugh out of it if I were on the recieving end.
there has certainly been alot worse than this, lighten up, have a little fun with it
tongue.gif

You know guys when I've had a real good day and come home happy, cuddle my wife, pet the dogs, rub the cats tummy, offer the kids the car keys etc;
All I have to do is log onto sportsmans issues and its back to the real world of bickering and name calling,Jesus guys and gals I thought the enemy lived on another continent thanks for bringing me down again
frown.gif
Mike can u email me please to say how to link and have gifs and stuff on your posts.
Thanks Jeff.

mike, Don't you remember the rules here? Ever notice how I don't cut and paste pictures of you and call them topics? You're such a baby!
biggrin.gif
You, Lost and Mule never grew after second grade!
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-17-2003 18:17: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Speaking of second grade.. Tell us about 2nd grade in vermont while the second world war was raging
biggrin.gif

babe.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Oh by the way I have heard you whine about "the rules" but I have never seen them

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-17-2003 20:10: Message edited by: michaelr ]</font>

mike, "Oh by the way I have heard you whine about "the rules" but I have never seen them"

Golly, mike, I caught you lying again!!

http://www.huntandlodge.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=31&t=000506

"michaelr
Member # 955
Member Rated:

posted 12-07-2002 18:19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mars,
I have never sent or recieved an e-mail from MD. My opinion is based from reading this board."
Here's part of what Mars said.
"You know MD, you just don't get it. It's not about sucking up to the "greenies" it's about the free exchange of information without personal attacks."

Read more and you'll see who's not following Mar's rules.

Finally it got so bad I decided to start replying in kind.

Got anything to say in your defense? You're as bad as MD4M. Another little spoiled brat ignoring the moderator. Why don't you guys grow up?

You've never seen the rules, huh?!
rolleyes.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-17-2003 20:56: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back