Caribou Gear Tarp

Nevada Waterfowl 2021 - 2022

bull sprigs, cinnamon teal, and swans. Don't come in here talkin about being jealous. Congrats on the birds so far this year, sucks about the phone. Looking forward to more, but pics or it didnt happen. And to answer your question I'm still waiting on the opener. 11 more days.

bull sprigs, cinnamon teal, and swans. Don't come in here talkin about being jealous. Congrats on the birds so far this year, sucks about the phone. Looking forward to more, but pics or it didnt happen. And to answer your question I'm still waiting on the opener. 11 more days.
Haha, greenheads are #1 in my book but I guess some other don't feel the same

Haha, greenheads are #1 in my book but I guess some other don't feel the same
No no I feel the same way, I'm just down here with Ringnecks, Bluewings, and black bellied whistling ducks. Familiarity breeds contempt and all. That and the stuff you've posted so far is pretty top shelf if you ask me. Keep up the good work.

Guess so. Never seen a bluewing or whistling ducks. I'll keep posting as the season goes along.

Been working on hunting mallards and sprig nearly exclusively. Has lead to a lot of hopes, dreams, and no shots being fired. Hard to beat the sunsets though.

marsh.jpg

I’ve lived here in Nevada most of my life. Hunting is an adult onset thing for me, and I’ve never tried waterfowl at all. Another member here very generously invited me out to goose hunt earlier in the season. The geese passed us by, but I was able to get one duck. It was an amazing experience, and tasted phenomenal on the smoker. I’m looking forward to maybe getting out again this season. All your harvests here are really inspiring to me.FA818300-D5B3-4C4C-9377-5F7F1ADB068A.jpeg

Last edited:
The much needed storms brought ducks to Nevada and some are sticking around. Had some big ducks do it right (sprig, mallards, cans), a group of lessers almost landed on us, and a somewhat immature swan came in on a string this past weekend.

Those are some awesome photos!

I’ve lived here in Nevada most of my life. Hunting is an adult onset thing for me, and I’ve never tried waterfowl at all. Another member here ver generously invited me out to goose hunt earlier in the season. The geese passed us by, but I was able to get one duck. It was an amazing experience, and tasted phenomenal on the smoker. I’m looking forward to maybe getting out again this season. All your harvests here are really inspiring to me.View attachment 208819

Which part of Nevada? That's one tasty bird you have there.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back