Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nevada 61/71 Bull

e300winmag

Received an email from Nevada department of wildlife today and I am the lucky recipient of a returned early season bull tag in unit 61/71. Never thought I would be the lucky person to get this tag! I have never hunted this area and am wondering if anyone would be willing to share some suggestions for the units??? I have read there are lots of roads so I assume an ATV would be helpful. I have also read there is a lot of traffic during the hunting seasons. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ethan

Haven't hunted it for bulls, but been cow hunting up there a little bit. Send me a pm and I can pass along some info. What are the dates for the early hunt?

Congratulations on the tag. I was lucky enough to draw archery 61/71 elk and deer 61-68. I was in the unit last year for deer and I would suggest having a quad or sxs to access more country. One thing I am struggling with is what unit to hunt as well. Does anyone have any insight on elk numbers or can offer any information? I will be scouting end of July and can pass any information on for your hunt if you would like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back