Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Need help raising some money (updated)

Nick87

This should probably gone in the classifieds but I'm looking for more traffic. A family friend past away last week 35 years old unexpectedly. One of the most avid outdoorsman I know. Leaving behind a wife and three year old little boy. To raise some money I've decided to sell this benelli montefeltro 20 gauge. Gun will be up for one week the highest offer gets it. PM or post on this thread is fine. I can get more pics. Gun is pretty clean I'd say 95% few very faint handling marks 26" barrel. Starting price is $650. Counting on some hunttalkers to help out.

Last edited:
I’m sorry for the loss of your friend, Nick. Unimaginable what it must be like for his wife and child. I admire what you’re doing and while I can’t buy the gun, would be happy to donate a little to a gofundme or something.
Yah I can't help but come home at night at look at my boys the same age and not feel a little guilt. Horrible.

Sorry for your loss go fund me is great. An employee/friend of mine’s wife committed suicide in late 2019 leaving behind two children under 3. The company I worked for at the time really came together and just 20-30$ from a lot of people ended up getting him over $8,500 and covered her final expenses and helped with 2 months worth of bills while he was grieving and figuring out how his life was going to move forward. Start a go fund me and put it out there I’d chip in.

Back