Need a new spotting scope

Forget new. You can find a used Swarovski, Leica or Zeiss for the price you are asking. There is a reason they cost more and it isn’t all optics. The chassis and internals of these scopes is another reason they cost more. I just got a Leica Televid 20-60X77 APO off of Craigslist in Phoenix for $1200.00.

I’m really not sure what to do now. I’m definitely off the razor boat now so I guess I’ll keep looking and keep researching.
Thanks for the input and keep it coming!
I’m getting ready to upgrade. I have a 2 year old Leupold GR 12-40 x 60 HD I would let go of. PM me if your interested. image.jpg

Sorry to Hi-jack your thread but I have been in the same boat and almost pulled The trigger on a few used spotters recently, most of them Vortex. I think I’m sold on holding off for a Swaro but would like to use some low end spotters out to figure out if I want a straight on angled.

Any suggestions on what to spend some money on to test run? I live out East would mostly use this on field edges and at the range, with a western trip once a year. Thanks.

I’m looking to upgrade as well. Ive a two year old razor I got a screaming deal on I’d let go cheap.
Nothing wrong with it, like Schmaltzs said it’s tough to find one that does everything well and this simply does not meet my needs and I don’t want it sitting on the shelf.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back