Take 1 shot when you hear the following:
“Can’t eat the horns”
“Thought he was bigger”
“Ground shrinkage is a bitch”

Finish your beer if you hear:
“I wanted to be done so I could watch the Husker game”
“It’s so cold I shot the first buck I saw”

Chug a whole bottle of everclear if you hear:
“Well I hit him in the ass because I bumped the mirror control while I was trying to get a good rest on it”

“He’s big for a forky”

“He’s got a big body”

“I just don’t know why we don’t have big bucks anymore” (while standing over a 3 1/2 yo they just shot.

I’ll have alcohol poisoning by 10am.

Not a big horn hunter; will shoot the first 4 point I see. Having said that, I applaud the loyalty of anyone who quit hunting early to watch Nebraska play this year. And no joke intended.

Not a big horn hunter; will shoot the first 4 point I see. Having said that, I applaud the loyalty of anyone who quit hunting early to watch Nebraska play this year. And no joke intended.
I have no problem with someone who isn’t looking for big horns. But these people claim that they’re after “big ones” then make excuses.

Yeah Husker football is about like nails on a chalkboard.

It’s been 23 years since they were good. People here act like it was just yesterday they were playing for titles.

This has been the theme song for Husker football for me.

I remember those days , that’s when my Ducks 🦆 were trying fight there way into the college football upper echelon. I really thought Scott Frost was gonna to a better job when he left Oregon’s staff to take the Head coaching job there , That’s the one thing about new coaches it takes a couple years before you really see what they can do with a couple recruiting classes and by the time you figure it out if they’re not good you fall and even farther behind in recruiting and everything else

I remember those days , that’s when my Ducks 🦆 were trying fight there way into the college football upper echelon. I really thought Scott Frost was gonna to a better job when he left Oregon’s staff to take the Head coaching job there , That’s the one thing about new coaches it takes a couple years before you really see what they can do with a couple recruiting classes and by the time you figure it out if they’re not good you fall and even farther behind in recruiting and everything else
He was a drunk. Showed up late or missed practices because he was drinking. He went full Nebraskan when he came back.

He was a drunk. Showed up late or missed practices because he was drinking. He went full Nebraskan when he came back.
That's really sad. Sark is getting a second chance at Texas, hope he doesn't blow it.

Finish your beer if you hear:
“I wanted to be done so I could watch the Husker game”
I lived near Lincoln for 24 years and in Lincoln for 3. It’s amazing to me that anyone still says this, but I know people who do.

I got pretty burnt out on attempting to deer hunt in Nebraska these last few years, so I decided to check out some public land outside of Beatrice yesterday for birds. Decided to stick to CRP fields with minimal cover thinking there wouldn't be too many pumpkins bothering me there...boy was that a mistake. The dog, wife, and I are still alive, so I guess I'll chalk it up as a win.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back