NEW SITKA Ambient 75

ND Big 3

I'll be honest... and this is very dinkshooter of me to admit... but I may have run down the hallway at work with jazzhands when I got the email.

I'll be honest... and this is very dinkshooter of me to admit... but I may have run down the hallway at work with jazzhands when I got the email.

Your honesty is appreciated, but let me fill you in on something. Dink doesn't need a reason like a great tag to run down the hall at work with jazz hands. I am guessing passing gas or anything equally exciting would be enough of an excuse.

I think working in the same office as Dink would be a blast!

I think working in the same office as Dink would be a blast!

I had the privilege working with the infamous dinkshooter for a few years when we were auditors. I was a trainer for his hire group and quickly became friends with him and others. We had some good laughs in the break room where no one was safe from the bashing. Dink had some good essays on the benefits of a proper wingman which might be why he was late in getting some audits done. I didn't travel with him on audits but heard many a story of the times on the road. :D

Based on recent pics and posts, he might be getting crazier in his old age.

ND Deer lottery results are up on the NDG&F website. Brother and I were fortunate to again draw Mule deer tags in our home unit of 4E! I feel very lucky considering the reduction in tags alloted this year. Let the scouting continue..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtJohn1234
Back